Belfast's Indoor International Horse Show
The cost of staging Belfast Indoor International Horse Show is estimated
· Total Prize Fund £250,000 - the largest for any equestrian
event in Northern Ireland!
· It is estimated the event will use 15 tonnes of hay &
haylage, 14 tonnes of bedding & 5 tonnes of feed over 4 days!
... Producing over 20 tonnes of horse manure!
· 200,000 watts of light, 10 miles of cabling and a PA System
in excess of 80,000 watts will be used to produce concert quality
sound & lighting!
· 3,000 meals for VIPs, Sponsors, Officials & Riders
will be prepared over 4 days!
· 984 tonnes of cushion track waxed riding surface will cover
the main show jumping arena and both warm up arenas!
· The show will use an estimated 6,000sm of marquee, stable
and trade stand space.
· 100 contractors and 120 officials will be onsite during
the 4 day show
· The organisers have just 48 hours to turn the Odyssey Arena
into an International Horse Show housing over 200 horses, 35 riders
and 120 officials onsite for 4 days and have only 24 hours to take
it all away again!
Equiworld.Com Copyright Equiworld
2005. Equiworld is a registered trademark in the UK and/or other countries.
Aberdeen, Scotland, AB15 8BB
To submit equestrian news items to Equiworld please visit, www.equiworld.com/horses/
To submit links to horse web sites please visit, www.equiworld.net/links/
Updated: October 2005.